Blogging is one of the best ways to make money online. If you succeed to find the best niche for blogging with low competition, you can mint money by blogging.
There are around 570 million blogs on the internet and about 7 million blog posts are published daily. The Internet is loaded with a lot of content on every topic you can think of.
Blogging is very competitive. It’s very difficult (not impossible) for a beginner to compete with big websites that are already ranking on search engine result pages.
But in this article, I will share how you find the best blogging niches with low competition that are profitable as well as easy to rank.
So let’s dive in.
Best Low Competition Profitable Blogging Niches
If you’re looking for Low competition niches with high earning potential, High traffic low competition niches, Best blog niches for beginners, Best micro niches for blogging, Best blog niches for affiliate marketing, and best niche for blogging with low competition, then this post is for you.
What are the most Profitable Blogging Niches?
You’re about to start a new blog and want to make it a big success. Like any other business, blogging also requires investment.
Since you’re investing your hard-earned money in an online business i.e. blogging, it is necessary to make sure that the business is profitable, so that you could get a higher return on your investment.
To make a successful blogging career you need to find a profitable blogging niche that you can easily monetize and make money with.
So, which blog niche is most profitable? What blog niches are most profitable?
Here are the top 10 most profitable blogging niches to start a money-making blog.
- Health and Fitness
- Personal Finance and Make Money Online
- Business and Marketing
- Technology Niche
- Travel Niche
- Food and Recipes
- Fashion and Lifestyle
- Parenting Niche
- Personal Development
But the problem with most profitable niches is the competition.
“Where there is jaggery there will be ants too.”
If you’re a beginner blogger, it is not recommended for you to enter these high-competition blog niches. These niches are very broad and not easy to compete for beginners.
So, How do I choose the right niche? Which blogging niche is right for me? How do I find the perfect niche for my blog?
Since broad niches cover a lot of topics, big websites having dedicated teams have already published a lot of content in the niche. They have established their authority in the niche and are ranking for most of the high-volume profitable keywords.
As a newbie blogger, the best blogging niche is the one with high-profit potential and low competition. To choose the right blogging niche just narrow down the search and carve out these profitable blog niches with high earning potential to create a low-competition blogging niche list.
Where can I find a low-competition blogging niche?
Low-competition blogging niche can be easily found by narrowing down the broad niches and focusing on the specific topic rather than the general topic. These highly focused low-competition niches are called micro niches.
For example, Broad niche = Travel, Micro Niche = Travel Gear, Broad niche = Make money online, Micro Niche= Make money online with blogging, etc.
The good thing about micro niche blogging is that it focuses on a highly targeted audience. The chances of conversion are high and so is the earning potential.
How to find low-competition and highly profitable blogging niches?
Here are the steps to find the best blogging niches with low competition:
- List down your areas of interest (at least 10)
- Use Google Trends to see how people’s interest in the niche is changing over the time
- See if people are willing to spend money in this niche: Type the main keywords in a Google search and see if there are any ads. More ads mean more money.
- Perform keyword research and list down low-competition keywords: How many low-competition keywords are available in the niche? Check the keyword difficulty with keyword research tools like Semrush.
How to use the Semrush keyword magic tool for keyword research?
- Check if you have enough content ideas in the niche: can you easily write 40-50 blog post
The niche that passes all of the above criteria is the best niche for blogging with low competition.
Whether you’re looking for the best niche for blogging with low competition in India or in the USA, or for any country in the world, this strategy will definitely work for you.
What is the Best Niche for Blogging with Low Competition?
High-traffic low competition niches are best for blogging but they are very difficult to find. However, tools like SemRush can help you speed up the process of finding these untapped blogging niches.
List of low-competition blogging niches/ blog niche ideas:
Here is the list of low-competition profitable blogging niches in India, the US, and other countries.
Best Tech Micro Niches with low Competition
- Web development
- Software development
- Machine learning
- Coding for kids
Low competition Health Niche ideas
- Weight loss
- Weight loss for
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
Travel microblogging niche ideas
- Budget travel
- Luxury travel
- Travel Gadgets
- Solo traveling
Personal finance blogging niches with low competition
- Retirement planning
- Saving Guide
- Money management
- Finance tools
- Passive income ideas
Low competition Food Niche ideas for blogging
- Veg recipes
- Non-veg recipes
- Homemade recipes
- Recipes for kids
Note: these blogging niches have been found based on one step narrowing down approach. You can further narrow it down to get the highly focused and targeted blogging niches. For Example; Health > weight loss > weight loss tips for women
How to make money with low-competition niches?
Low-competition niches are easy to monetize and have high earning potential. Because they focus on targeted readers or audiences, these blogs can be monetized with comparatively less effort.
Steps to make money with low-competition blogging niches:
- Start a micro-niche blog: To make money blogging you need to start a blog. If you don’t know how to name a blog, here is a guide for beginners.
- Create quality content: Use Semrush to find the high volume low competition keywords and create quality content using Semrush writing assistant.
- Get traffic to your blog: Learn and implement SEO. start promoting your blog on different social media platforms.
- Make money by displaying Ads: Once you write a few articles and start getting traffic to your blog. Apply for Ad displaying on your blog in popular Ad networks like Google AdSense, Ezoic, Mediavine, etc.
- Make money with affiliate Marketing: Check for different affiliate programs in your blogging niche, apply for them and start putting your affiliate links in your blog posts. Join popular affiliate programs like Amazon affiliate program, ClickBank, Cj affiliate, etc.
- Make money by offering services: offer services to your readers based on your blogging niche like Writing services, SEO, consultation, etc.
Best blogging Niche with Low Competition: Summary
Starting a blog in a low-competition niche is the best decision for a beginner.
There is no particular niche best for everyone. Based on your passion and profitability blend, you have to find a low-competition profitable microblogging niche for yourself.
Follow the steps given above to carve out the best niche for blogging with low competition.
Did you find your best micro niche for blogging?
This Post Has 2 Comments
This post really helps in getting some unique ideas for blogging niche.
Thanks for sharing!
Comments are closed.